Implementation of AAOHN National Dues Decrease
Hello NYSAOHN Members,
I learned from Holland Robinson, Chapter Services liaison at AAOHN, that they will be switching over the National dues amount to reflect the $20 decrease in National dues (from $185 to $165 for regular active members) on the website on December 1.
Many of our current members are due to renew their memberships on January 1, 2019. Please be advised to wait until after December 1 to renew your membership to take advantage of the $20 National dues decrease.
And, remember to support your local chapters by maintaining your memberships in Northeast AOHN, New York State AOHN and your local chapter:
- Greater New York AOHN (GNYAOHN) - covering New York City, Long Island and lower Hudson Valley
- New York Capital District AOHN (NYCDAOHN - covering Albany region, Champlain Valley and upper Hudson Valley
- Central New York AOHN (CNYAOHN)- covering Syracuse, Utica, Rome, Auburn, the North Country
- Finger Lakes AOHN (FLAOHN) - covering Corning, Elmira, Binghamton, Ithaca and the Southern Tier
- Greater Rochester New York AOHN (GRNYAOHN) - covering Rochester, northern Finger Lakes, Buffalo, Niagara Frontier
Pat Sadowski BSN, RN, COHN-S/CM, Retired
NYSAOHN President 2018-2019